Branding is my passion. I love that I can shape people's perception of a mark representing a product, a company, or an organization, by how it looks, speaks, and behaves. I feel proud of giving life to an entity that is capable of connecting emotionally with people through images and messages, but most importantly, relatable stories. Every commercial, every promotion, every display, every web and social post, every billboard is an opportunity to tell a story.
I am a designer, a creative mentor, a team leader, an experience-sharer, a problem-solver, a behavior-shaper, a beauty-seeker, and a remarkable storyteller.
My high level of empathy allows me to turn insights into successful brand-building campaigns across the broad consumer journey spectrum.
I have a history of developing engaging solutions for Kellogg's, IBM, Heineken, and more. I have consistently led international campaigns and brands from diverse viewpoints to engage with multiple audiences and markets. Moreover, I am a multicultural expert with a global perspective and am bilingual in English and Spanish.
Industries experience in CPGs, wine, beers and spirits, nonprofits, telecommunications and technology, finance and consulting, and education. B2B B2C
In July 2020 I became the president-elect of the American Marketing Association San Francisco Chapter after being the SVP of Marketing and Communications for two years. Being part of the board has allowed me to expand my knowledge and experience in the marketing realm.
• 2017 EMMY AWARD - Best PSA Single TV Spot: Colorado Department of Transportation
• 2012 GOLD EFFIE - Walmart Kellogg’s Back to School Promotion: Feed Their Imagination
• 2012 GRAND I AWARD - Integer’s best campaign: Kellogg’s The Start USA
• 2008 GOLD MEDAL - non-permanent piece at POPAI Show, Las Vegas, NV, USA
• 2012 BRONZE HUB PRIZE - for Walmart Kellogg’s Back to School Promotion: Feed Their Imagination, USA
• 2012 BRONZE EFFIE - Kellogg’s Olympic Campaign, USA
• 2006 Third Place: Best Display POP Show, Chicago IL. USA
• 2004 Innovation Award - POP Show, Santiago, Chile
• 1997 Best Safety Campaign – Yamaha Motors Mexico
• 1995 Outstanding Contribution Award – IBM Mexico
Write monthly column and articles for NEO, Mexico’s most influential marketing magazine
• Digital Marketing: Customer Engagement, Social Media, Planning, and Analytics, Columbia Business School, 2017
• Master’s in Marketing, ITESM, Mexico City, Mexico 2013
• B.A. in Graphic Design, Anahuac University, Mexico City, Mexico, 1993
• Direct Marketing, Fashion Institute of Technology, 2004
• Advertising, Parsons School of Design/School of Visual Arts, 2003
Recommendations (read many more here)
Walnut Creek, CA.